Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Monday, March 12, 2012

KC Cake Fest


Last weekend, me and my friend Teri went to the KC Cake Fest. I couldn't believe all of the amazing cakes there. WAY out of my league, but definitely fun to see.
Probably the highlight was getting to step into this cupcake dress. Can you say dream come true?
I took tons of pictures, so I tried to narrow it down to my favorites.

This one won a prize! Can't say that it looked too appetizing, but definitely very intricate.
Now this is a CUTE cake!


I wonder how much time this one took....

The tallest cake there
The girls would've loved this fairy one

Love the intricate details on these flowers, and the little bowling girl below.

This circus one was pretty cute too. The elephant was turning!
The theme for the competition was KC - Past, Present, and Future
There were four teams competing. We didn't stay to see who won, but I'll let you know my vote....
Time Machine
Kansas City Landscape
A Whirlwind with lots of pieces from KC and the Cake Fest - MY FAVE!!!
Another time machine. I had a lot of fun with Teri, and we got a cupcake sampler! Yum Yum!!!

No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters