Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Monday, May 12, 2014

Tea Garden at the Torch

One Saturday afternoon a bunch of us ladies from Beverly Hills Garden 4 (BHG4) got together to have tea and celebrate Michelle's new baby that is due in June.  Michelle is from Australia and just left yesterday to fly home for the summer.  She is a great friend, and will be missed these next few months.  However, I am looking forward to her return with a new baby girl that I can snuggle on!!
 In a world that is perpetually tan, it was very refreshing to have tea surround by so much color and greenery!! Gerber daisies are my favorite!
 The Tea Garden is on the 21st floor with a fabulous view of Doha (when it's not too sandy to see)
 Tasty hors d'oeuvers
 My Moroccan mint tea
 My favorite plate - sweet treats!
All of us girls at the Tea Garden

No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters