Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Kisses From Heaven

To say that I miss the rain is a ginormous understatement!  I miss the rain so much that I had a dream about a thunderstorm the other night.  The following day when I was walking the kids to school there was a puddle in the middle of the road and that made me ponder if it actually had rained that night!  I once said to Eric, "is it odd that I get tired of the sunshine day in and day out?"  I guess I just never realized how much I enjoyed not only the changes in season, but the changes in weather as well.  So, when the sky looks grey (or brown because it's filled with sand) I try not to get too excited for a shower, but today was different....today we received tiny kisses from Heaven! 

As we started our walk to school this morning the wind was really blowing and the sky truly looked like it could open up, but again, I didn't get my hopes up.  Madie says, "man, it really looks like it could rain.  I sure do miss the rain Mom"  AGREED!!!  Was that a drop I just felt or just the sweat starting to seep from my skin?  Then another one.  Then Madie exclaims, "I just felt a drop!"  she then proclaims, "thank you, thank you, thank you God!  My wishes have been answered!"  So even though the wind was blowing sand in our face, we had a the biggest, gritty smile on the way to school!!!  God Is Good!!!

No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters