Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

1st Annual LB Alumni Volleyball Tournament

Saturday, March 9th brought the first rounds of the alumni volleyball tournament.  I can't even tell  you how excited I was to play!!!  In this picture is my lovely sister in law, Michelle, anticipating the ball.
 Michelle giving some coaching advice to Ashley
 Come on Michelle!  That doesn't look like the "ready" position!!!  What would Ms. Shores say?!?!
 Bump, set, spike!
 Jill, Shanin, and Sarah
 Hands on hips, smiles on lips - Shanin's cheerleader pose
 Time out to ice the server
 This is my "I'm trying really hard not to cuss" face - pretty sure I made that a lot
 Sisters on the front row
 Oh Jill!!!  If she wasn't playing, that phone was glued to her ear!!! 

 She sure does have an awesome serve
 Preparing for an amazing set - I'm sure of it!  Haha!
 Me and Shelby Wombwell - love this girl!
 LB sisters - minus Christie - preggers had to sit on the sidelines this year
 Poor Michelle - her team didn't make it to the final rounds.  Better luck next year sissy!
 Volleyball players by day...hot mamas by night!!!
Our team took 2nd place, which I thought was pretty amazing for the first year!  And considering we lost to a team that was a combination of last years graduates and some other youngins....10-15 years younger than most of us!!!!
Pictured - Angela (Korte) Linville, Mary (Baack) Garvey, Jill (Whetsell) Atha, Sarah (Nagle) Hardin, me, Ann (Kneib) Welter, and Shanin (Bahr) Frazee


No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters