Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Ballerina Birthday Party!!!

WOW!  I can't believe it's been so long since I blogged!  Things have been very busy in the Bahr house.  We've traveled a lot during the holidays and the past few weeks.  Here's what we were up to today....our little Kealy Jeanne celebrated her 3rd birthday with a ballerina party!!!

 Who's ready to party?

 A pirate showed up with the treasure map

 I made this tutu wreath and I just love it!


 Waiting patiently for everyone to finish lunch


 New sparkle shoes, and they're PINK!!!
 She wanted vanilla cake with strawberry ice cream


 I can't believe my little princess is turning 3 - the laughter, joy, and happiness she brings to our family is immeasurable




 Hanging out with her best friend, Max
Passed out on the coffee table after all of the excitement!

No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters