Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SLS Diabetes & Endocrinology Center


I had the pleasure of attending the open house and ribbon cutting for the new Diabetes and Endocrinology Center at SLS a few weeks ago.  Mom and Dad were able to come down to support me in this new job venture.  I began yesterday with teaching the exercise portion of the diabetes education classes.  In November, we will pilot a group through an exercise program once a week; to introduce them to exercise and teach patients how to manage their blood sugars through exercise.  I am very excited about this new career opportunity.  I will still be working in cardiac rehab, but am excited to see where this additional position will take me!  Wish me luck!!!


No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters