Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

HADC Dance Recital 2012

I am so completely behind in blogging that I've decided I'm just going to have to start fresh and save some of these other posts for a rainy day.  To say that life in our house has been crazy would be an understatement.  Eric has been working crazy hours on the Doha project, and I've been trying to hold down the fort between dance lessons, recital, swim lessons, laundry, lawn care, and the list goes on and on.....SO, this past weekend was Madison's dance recital.  She did a fantastic job as usual.  We're also learning the tricks of our camera to capture some good action shots.  ENJOY!!!
I have to give credit to my amazing husband for these photos, as I was backstage with lots of wild little girls!!!  He is really starting to enjoy this dance thing!
Watching these dancers really makes me miss my dancing days...maybe an adult tap class is in my future!
This little boy was in lots of different numbers.  He was just too cute!
Beautiful ballerina dresses
This dance was one of our favorites.  Lots of action!
Our little dancer!  Her number was called, "I enjoy being a girl!"  It suited her well.
Flipping her hair.....
This move was just too cute
"I talk on the telephone for hours...."
After the show with her flowers
GG and Papa made the trip down from Omaha to watch her. 
So very proud of this little, amazing girl
Her flowers made for a beautiful arrangement.  I even put some in a little vase in her bathroom for her.  Despite all of the hard work and running around, I love how proud she is, and seeing her perform on stage.  Can't wait to do it all again next year!

No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters