Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weekend Get Away To Hermann

This past weekend we stole away to Hermann, MO with Anne, Chip, Christie, and Skyler. It was a fabulous weekend full of jokes, laughter, and of course, wine!!! We couldn't have asked for a better weekend.
At Oak Glen overlooking the Missouri River
Sunset at Stone Hill
Anne and I in front of the Chocolate Box - YUMMY!!!
Christie and I at Adam Puchta - probably my favorite winery
Chip and I at Adam Puchta
The whole gang at Stone Hill
Taking the tour of the wine cellars
Anne and Chip
Christie and Skyler
Eric and I
Chip was nervous to try the Cream Sherry. I don't blame him, not my fave.
Wine tasting at Stone Hill
I love this goofball brother of mine!
HUGE thanks to my parents for spending the weekend with the kids so we could get away. It is so nice to have a weekend for just the two of us to reconnect and share time with friends.

No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters