Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Paris, France - Day 1

My amazing husband of 10 years planned a romantic get-a-way to Paris, France for our anniversary.  We had the most amazing time, and got some stunning photos.  As I was looking thru them, trying to narrow down which ones to post, I decided I just couldn't...so I'm going to give you the best from each day.  Huge thanks to Bill & Mary Anne Wiley for looking after the kids so we could have this fantastic time together, just the two of us!

Hyatt Regency Hotel - we stayed here the first two nights.  Got upgraded to a room with a view of the Eiffel Tower.  Amazing!!!  Thank you Matt Mikus for teaching my husband the magic of the Hyatt card and the glamor of being a Platinum member!

 Arc de Triumph
 Dreamin' of fast cars
 Our love lock - celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss and threw the keys in the river!
 
Love lock bridge and the River Seine
St. Michael the Arch Angel fountain

 We did a Blue Bike tour in the afternoon.  Absolutely loved it!  We had so much fun and learned a lot about Paris from our guide, Kevin.

 I could ride down this side walk all day
Notre Dame Cathedral 
 Queen Elizabeth was in Paris the week before we were.  She visited this flower market and they ended up naming it after her!  Reine is my middle name and it means "queen"  I just thought this was so cool!

 Stunning view of the Eiffel Tower from our hotel room
Amazing all lit up at night

1 comment :

Lucinda H. Kennaley said...

How fantastic! Love the bike tour idea. Thanks for sharing! Cindi

Visits to this site

Counters