Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Sunday, April 15, 2012

MOKS ACVPR Conference

I am very excited to announce that I was elected secretary of the MOKS ACVPR board.  No, I wasn't just seeing how many letters I could string together!  That stands for the Missouri/Kansas Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation.  I am very excited for this opportunity to not only serve on the board, but to do some networking with cardiac and pulmonary rehabs across the states.  Yesterday was our annual conference, and I was so excited to run into my friend, Helen Thomure, from Rolla.  I haven't seen her in at least 5 years!  It was so good to reconnect and catch up on some old patients!  Hope to see you again soon Helen!!!


I also had the pleasure of introducing my little brother as one of the speakers!  We are both very blessed to have inherited Dad's public speaking skills.  Chip did an awesome job.  I learned a lot, and I'm so very proud to have him for my brother!!!


Looking forward to all of the new adventures that this opportunity will provide me with.

No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters