Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Friday, November 7, 2014

Halloween - Doha Style

First, I must announce and congratulate the winner of the 11th Annual Bahr Pumpkin Carving (sort-of) contest.......

Mr. Kaiden Bahr 
for
B the Bull
Well done buddy!!!
 
We celebrated Halloween Doha style this year and the kids had a blast!  Everyone gathered in front of the club house and we split the kids into 4 groups.  They went trick-or-treating around the compound and then we all met up by the pool for food and drinks.
 A pirate, vampire girl, & a mermaid
I'm not really sure what I was dressed as, but my friend, Kathy, said I was a sexy sorceress!  I'll take that!
This is sweet little Mia - she was a witch
Kaiden, me, Nisrine, Jasmina, Madison, & Amber
Eric was on candy duty

Corinna scaring the cats away!

Ivonne did an awesome job on her door!  SCARY!!!

Aimee, Kealy, & Madie
Enjoying snacks by the pool

No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters