Singing Dunes

Singing Dunes

Monday, March 15, 2010

6 weeks old!

Our little Kealy Jeanne is 6 weeks old today! My how the time is flying by. Only 6 weeks of maternity leave left :-( although I'm sure my co-workers are getting anxious to have me back. This week I took Kealy to an infant massage class offered thru Parents As Teachers. I've taken this class with each of the kids and have found it to be very fun and relaxing for both of us. It's also a great way to bond. Kealy is starting to stay awake more throughout the day and is starting to make little cooing sounds. She smiles at me a lot now, even when I don't mention shopping!
Her personality is really starting to come out. She loves to stick her tongue out at you! Kealy is a very good baby, she rarely fusses and is sleeping 6 hours at night! If only I could go to bed at 830 when she does!!!
She's quickly learning that her Mama LOVES to take a lot of pictures. I think I'm starting to bore her here.
This one is my favorite. It shows off her sassy personality and check out the tiny kicks I picked up for her at Children's Orchard!!!! Too darn cute!!!

No comments :

Visits to this site

Counters